Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm back, and I've got a new trick!

Hey kids! I finally found an extra 29504 modes on my new camera yesterday, so stopped silently berating it and threatening to send it back. The last few weeks have been ridiculous. The main part is that I've moved house. My new neighbours seem nice and like they can keep their firearms under control, so hopefully I'll be in this house until I graduate.

Anyway, here's what I wore yesterday. There might be another photo later today, but right now I am studying in a red onesie with penguins on and a matching red hat. Actually, that is also photo worthy.

Yesterday I wore:
Dress - ROSS! (You have to say it like that. It's the rules.)
Cardigan - George via Goodwill.
Scarf - Goodwill.
Shoes - American Eagle via Goodwill.

I still love Goodwill just as much as ever. I bought a painting there last week for my new house for $4. $4! Amazing. Anyway, you may not be able to tell but my cardi has all these gems and sparkly bits on, so much so that Amber was blinded by it at the meeting I went to last night. Downside: the scarf kept getting caught on it.

Right now I am wearing:
Onesie - Target teenage boys section. Do teenage boys really like penguins that much? Who knows.
T-shirt - Goodwill.
Hat - Goodwill.

Don't I look thrilled with all those past midterms? Haha. Well, I am going to get back to making my study sheet and probably get dressed before my exam. Turbulence parameters are fun, right? Right? Anyone...?

1 comment: