Friday, November 19, 2010

Three's the charm

Sorry for my absence the last couple of days. On Wednesday I was crazy busy, and whilst I did look super cute in my completely thrifted outfit, I clean forgot to take photos. I'm hoping there are some photos of the big work event I went to with me in, so if I find some I'll post them. Otherwise I'll just re-use that outfit! Yesterday I was sick and so spent most of the day in pyjamas, I only got dressed to go to my Girl Scout meeting, and it was nothing worth taking a picture of! But now I am back and ready to rock. (Well, ready to administer a make up quiz and go to a seminar. Same thing, right?)

Today's nifty little number features:
Shirt: Converse via Goodwill
Vest (underneath, you can kind of see it): H&M via car boot sale
Jeans: White Stag via Goodwill
Shoes: Keds via Goodwill
Pink stripey socks: H&M
Beret: H&M

H&M, I miss you! See you in Bostonia for the holidays! Right, I'm away to the post office to send my family's advent gifts. My fear is that the postage will cost more than the gifts did... I suspect I am going to be sadly proved right about that.

--C.

1 comment:

  1. cute shoess! i loveeee h&M

    :)
    fivetwocharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete