Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just Peachy

 Today's ensemble features:
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Target via Goodwill
Shoes: H&M

Have you caught on to how much I like thrift store shopping yet?
Sorry about the terrible pose in the second photo. In all the other pictures I tried to take, I'm looking off at a bizarre angle, keeping an eye on my next door neighbor's dog, who was watching me intently through the fence.

I hardly own any peach/orange colored clothing, so it seemed like a sensible move to pair these two things together. I really like this sweater, although I can never tell if it suits me or not. If you have a darker complexion (like I do), then I always think that oranges and yellows and light browns are tricky colors to work with. Hopefully this sweater is the right kind of orange to work for me. Mmm, peachy!

--C.

No comments:

Post a Comment