Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Study Fuddy-Duddy

What I'm wearing today is nothing special, as I had a rough day yesterday and a day full of studying and meetings today. How I loathe mid-terms season! So much to remember and my poor little brain has been fried enough recently as it is. Oh well, I just need to suck it up and get back to the books. At least I'm not alone in my suffering, A. has the same exam tomorrow as I do.

 Today's attempt at dressing myself includes:
Denim legging jeans things: White Stag via Goodwill
Green long sleeved shirt: Old Navy via Goodwill
Black short sleeved shirt: Target via Goodwill
Shoes: Walmart via Goodwill
Yeah Goodwill!
I am self-aware enough to realize that these jean legging things are not at all flattering on me, but today I just needed to get stuff done and be comfortable, and they fit the bill. I generally avoid any item of clothing that can be described as 'skinny' or 'slim-fitting' since I am neither skinny nor slim. At least they came from Goodwill, so I didn't have to pay very much to get my ill-advised skinny jean fix.
Right, me and my good friend and study buddy Joey Goose (he's an awesome large red and green paisley stuffed goose who looks like my friend Joey, hence the name) are going to hit the books again. So many equations. So little time. Oh, similarity theory, you're so cray-cray!

--C.

No comments:

Post a Comment