Tuesday, November 2, 2010

L-l-l-leopard?

My camera is still broken, so these babies are brought to you courtesy of my old camera, which has a broken screen. So I had no idea what any of these looked like until I put them onto the computer... which meant most of the shots I took were terrible. This was the only one that came out semi-decent. I decided that today I felt a bit jungle-y, so I brought out the leopard print. And what goes better with leopard print than more leopard print? Basically nothing, right?
Today's bizarreness features:
Cardigan: Select, Christmas gift from parents
Dress: H&M
Polo neck: H&M
Tights: Select, also Christmas gift from the familials (thanks!)
Shoes: H&M

Today's outfit is unusual in that none of it is thrifted. However, some of it is gifted, and I bought or received all the pieces while I lived in England... which is also quite unusual, given my Goodwill obsession.



Yes, my tights are pretty fantastic. I know. Thanks for them, Mum and Dad! You are super! On another entirely unrelated note, I hope everybody who was eligible to voted today! I didn't get to, because I'm not a US citizen, but I'll be watching the results with interest.

--C.

No comments:

Post a Comment