Monday, November 15, 2010

Season of Goodwill Day One

 Day one of the Season of Goodwill featured:
Skirt: Forever 21 via Goodwill
Cardigan: New Look via a car boot sale many moons ago
White shirt: Old Navy via Goodwill
Shoes: Charlotte Russe via Goodwill
Tights: Walmart
Necklace: birthday gift from my wonderful friend Darrel, bought from an art show we went to.
Day one was pretty easy. I hadn't worn this skirt or these shoes before but they both held up well throughout the day. The cardigan is one of my favorites, I wear it to death! I haven't worn the white shirt in a while as it's quite long, but it worked well tucked into this skirt. The necklace went really well with this get-up too; I almost never wear necklaces at work as we have to wear lanyards with our ID cards on but I felt like wearing it today. My friend Darrel went back and bought it as a birthday gift for me after I mentioned that I liked it at an art show we went to earlier this year, he's so thoughtful! Apparently each one is unique, which made me love it even more. I like to feel different!

I got told I looked hip by one of my friends at work today. I suppose that is a good thing? I'll take it as a win!

--C.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love the skirt! :)

    fivetwocharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete