Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

This is what happens when I'm grading in my fort in my pyjamas (yes, I built a fort in my living room this weekend, what of it?) and my friend calls and invites me to lunch in seven minutes. I somehow managed to get clean and dressed in that time, so I ended up just grabbing the clothes that were nearest to me after he called. I think it worked out okay! I also wore the trousers yesterday when we took my girl scout troop to the nature reserve to practice their photography and capture the fall colors (what little of them we have here, at least!). We had a lot of fun, and it was great weather for being outside with the girls. Fun times!

Today I'm wearing:
Shirt: Old Navy via Goodwill
Trousers: Banana Republic via Goodwill
Navy socks: Primark, years ago
Shoes: Gianni Bini via Goodwill
The rest of my day has consisted of napping and grading, but mainly grading. I just have the extra credit question to do and I'll be done! Then onto my own homework... ugh.

A lot of other style bloggers are participating in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge, but I didn't think I could manage that. Not when I'm still so excited about bringing out all my warmer clothes for the first time this year. So I came up with a style challenge for myself. I'll be posting the details of it tomorrow, so stay tuned for that! I'm excited!

Speaking of other bloggers, how cute is Sydney's chic updo tutorial?! (and her whole blog in general, it's just adorable!). I wish my hair was a little longer so that I could try her tutorial out. Hmm, maybe I'll have to test a lower down version of it. Also, I don't think my bike helmet would fit over a bun that big and poofy, so it might have to be a weekend style for me.

I'm feeling the blogger love today! Right, I'm off to go and drink my honey tea and tackle grading this extra credit question. Dearest students, writing the words 'very fast' as an answer will not earn you 5 points for that question. Sigh.

I hope you've all had wonderful weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment